As you may or may not know, we are in the midst of completely overhauling our website. You won’t see the changes here until its completely finished and ready to re-launch, but YOU can be a part of its’ creation! Yes, its true. You can contribute to the already dangerously high levels of awesome being harnessed in this website. How, you ask? With the power of art! You know that drawing of Alex at the top of the page? We’re going to ditch that and we want to replace it with a picture of all four of us. By “picture” I mean drawing or something, not a photo. So here’s the challenge before you, folks: give us art of the four of us, so that we can use it on the top of the website. If your art is chosen, not only will you get the unending respect of us and all your peers, but you’ll get a credit on the website, ridiculous praise on the podcast, and a secret mystery ninja prize! Basically, its a dream come true for you.
Here’s the deets:
- Submit your art via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anything submitted to us becomes our property to use in any way we see fit to use
- Any format of picture file is acceptable, so don’t worry about that
- It needs to be all four of us in the picture (photos of us are in the Photos section of the site if you need reference)
- Being offended or hurt, in the event that we don’t use your art, is expressly forbidden
- We are re-launching in early October, so get your submissions in by then!
Now I’m sure that some of you are reading this and thinking: “Well this sucks. I don’t have an artistic bone in my body!” Don’t fret! If you have friends or colleagues that ARE good at art, get them to do it! You can then either take credit for their work (at your own risk), or have them make it and you submit it with their approval. [DISCLAIMER: We do not condone stealing peoples’ work, but we totally won’t know the difference]
Now stop mucking about and hop to it!