Dianna got a chance to check out and iPad case called The Handstand. Check it out!
What’s Awesome: Its a cool design, really sturdy, and your iPad is protected. Would be fantastic for businesses.
What’s N’Awesome: Strap is a little tight and the holes for the ports don’t fully match up. For personal use it seems a little forced. Could be attributed to the tight strap. May not want to use your iPad as often.
INFO ON THE HANDSTAND
- A revolutionary rotational iPad case that maximizes functionality and protection
- A rotating disk that allows the user to spin the iPad 360 degrees to effortlessly swivel from landscape to portrait
- The perfect ergonomic solution to holding your iPad that prevents accidental application launches and enables the user to scroll with no fumble or fuss
- Durable, semi-flexible silicone case that provides reliable protection for you iPad without scuffing
- Integrated stand that allows for optimal viewing and comfortable typing for tabletop or desk use
- One size fits all hand strap to hold the iPad firmly in place and enables your free hand to easily manipulate the touch screen
- Simple, elegant and durable design that comes in black and white